Auton myynti ulkomaille?

Nimetön

Olen löytänyt kiinnostuneen auton ostajan Englannista, mutta mietityttää että miten koko homma menee. Hän maksaisi Bankers draft/check ja kuljetusliike tulisi hakemaan auton kotoamme. Miten tämä kaikki toimii ja onko edes järkevää myydä autoa ulkomaille?

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • että rahasi

Tämä on ihan tunnettu nigerialaisten huijausmuoto. Rahat tulevat katteettomalla reilulla shekillä josta laitat ylimääräiset nigerialaisten tilille ja maksat myöhemmin pankille shekin summan takaisin jne. Käytä hakua tai kaikkein helpoimmalla pääset kun unohdat saman tien.

• Nimetön

Näin itsekin ensin ajattelin, että huijaustahan tämän on pakko olla. Mies kuitenkin vaikuttaa sähköpostien kautta ihan fiksulta. Olen myös tehnyt selväksi että auto ei lähde mihinkään ennenkuin minulla on rahat euroina kädessäni, eli lunastan shekin ensin ja vasta sitten auto on lähdössä jonnekin. Ja tämä on sopinut hänelle hyvin. Hän ei myöskään ole luvannut maksaa huikeita summia autostani (kuten eräälle tuttavalleni luvattiin kun häntä yritettiin huijata) vaan sen mitä autosta pyydän sekä kulut joita minulle tulee.

• nyt kuitenkin
        Nimetön kirjoitti:

Näin itsekin ensin ajattelin, että huijaustahan tämän on pakko olla. Mies kuitenkin vaikuttaa sähköpostien kautta ihan fiksulta. Olen myös tehnyt selväksi että auto ei lähde mihinkään ennenkuin minulla on rahat euroina kädessäni, eli lunastan shekin ensin ja vasta sitten auto on lähdössä jonnekin. Ja tämä on sopinut hänelle hyvin. Hän ei myöskään ole luvannut maksaa huikeita summia autostani (kuten eräälle tuttavalleni luvattiin kun häntä yritettiin huijata) vaan sen mitä autosta pyydän sekä kulut joita minulle tulee.

pari kertaa vielä, onko suomessa autot halvempia?, että englantilaisen kannattaa ostaa täältä ja vielä rahdata se sinne, kusetusta sanon minä.

• meillekin´´
        Nimetön kirjoitti:

miten kauppojen kävi. Ja etenkin rahojesi.
        Miksi britti ostaisi täältä auton jossa on ohjaus väärällä puolen? Näitä huijareita riittää niin kauan kuin löytyy huijattaviakin.

• retkahda
        Nimetön kirjoitti:

tuohon huijaukseen. Vaikka sinulla olisi rahat kädessä, niin pankkihan vaatii sinua maksamaan ne takaisin tulkittuaan sekin katteettomaksi. Ainoastaan ja pelkästään käteinen raha ostajan taholta kaupanteko tilanteessa on hyväksyttävää. Kauppakirjojen teko mieluiten pankissa, jossa voidaan todeta rahojen aitous. Ei mitään sekkejä yms.
        Onko muuten myymäsi auton jokin keräilyharvinaisuus tai muuten harvinainen merkki / malli, jota ei esim. Englannista saa? Mieti, mieti ja mieti...

• sanoen

"Olen löytänyt kiinnostuneen auton ostajan Englannista"

Paremminkin voisi sanoa, että "Englantilainen autohuijari on löytänyt sinut"

Jos haluat päästä rahoistasi ja autostasi yhtä aikaa eroon, myy toki englantilaiselle!

• ohjeet

Siis huijaushan on kyseessä.

Käske kaverin tulla latomaan rahat pankin tiskille jossa ne tarkastetaan ja sen jälkeen tehdään paperit. Et kuule myyjästä sen koommin yhtään mitään.

• yhteydenotto

Jotensakin tämän sisältöinen?

Good day seller,

I am Xxxxx Xxxxx, I saw the advert of your car, and I will like to know if It?s still available for sale, what is the asking price and present Condition? I will appreciate it if you get back to me with the Method of Payment you accept.
      I?d like to pay by a Banker?s Draft/Check and if that ok by you. Kindly get back to me with your phone number and e-mail I will be responsible for the shipping it down to my place.

Hope to hear from you soon ASAP

[email protected]

Ihmettelen suuresti että miksi tämä Mr. Xxxxxx haluaa ostaa juuri minulta sellaisen parin tonnin auton, joita on ainakin eurooppa puolillaan?

• autoa myymässä

En ole viestiketjun aloittaja, mutta tutun näköistä tekstiä. Kyseinen taho/ostaja on lähestynyt minuakin. Jatkoviestikin on tullut jossa tarjotaan 50 euron bonusta että otan auton pois myynnistä ja varaan sen Mr. xxxx:lle. Kuulemma herra itse ei pääse autoa katsomaan, vaan agentti tulee ja hoitaa homman. Taidan ottaa tuon aikaisemman kommentoijan vinkistä vaarin ja ehdottaa että kyllä kauppa vaan sopii minulle, mutta agentin pitää tuoda mukanaan käteistä rahaa ja tapaaminen sovitaan muutenkin pankkiin. Ei taida sitten enää jatkokeskusteluja syntyä.

• xskx

Heheh.
      Sama homma täällä. Kaveri kirjoittaa ensin, että on Kanadasta ja ostaa käytettyjä autoja.
      Sitten tulee uusi viesti, jossa osoitteena Lontoo.

Pitää kysellä jos saisi rahat suoraan tilille, niin voisi miettiä.

Mahtavaa, kyllä ne kaikkea keksii.

Ps. Hyvä, että tuli tämä viestiketju vastaan.

"I will like to inform you that the Payment will be by Certified Cheques/bankers draft in euro and it will include EXCESS for the Clearing and Shipment this meant for the shipping agent that will come for the pick up of the car in your address. Your seeking price was (.....0euros ). Payment will be issued and sent as soon as you forward the details stated below."

• Tony Wasenius

Itselleni tuli alla oleva tarjous ja hän oli mukamas Queen mary 2:sella insinöörinä ja seilasivat jossain Kanadan lähettyvillä.Tarkastin asian ja ei ollut lähelläkään Kanadaa koko laiva. Ehdot omalta puoleltani olivat käteinen suoraan käteen, eikä muuta vaihtoehtoa, mutta 2 viestin jälkeen vielä miltei pakottaa ottamaan paypalin käyttöön. Onneksi kaverini on automyyjä joka on kuullut tälläisistä tapauksista aiemmin ja varoitti ajoissa.

Thanks for sending me more information about the car and also the pictures,It was really of immense help. I am glad to know that the car is of a good mechanical condition. Your sincerity is something I see very necessary to appreciate,and i would be making the payment at once. Thanks a lot.
        I will be very glad to make the payment asap through my PayPal account as I am currently offshore working as an engineer on Queen Mary 2 Vessel and I won't definitely be able to make it to my bank to make bank wires across to you.
        As to shipping, you need not worry yourself about how the car will get to me as I will contact my shipping agent in the United kingdom who will handle that. I will however be needing your contact address to be able to get the shipping quote from the shipping company.

Do get back to me asap with your PayPal Email address and Full name so that I can remit the payment asap.

• "CitroenC4"

Minulla auto myynnissä ja siihen liittyen olen saanut ensin viestin myynti- ilmoitussivuston kautta sähköpostiini. Vastasin lähettäjän e-mail osoitteeseen suoraan ja hän on ottanut yhteyttä kaksi kertaa.
      Tässä viimeisen viestin sisältö joka viittaa pahasti vastaavanlaisiin huijausyritykseen:

Hi , It nice hearing back from you, just to let you know that am okay with
      the condition and price of the goods,i know it worth more than the price and
      i will be offering you €2,600.00 Euro for it, am ready for its purchase...

I will be responsible for the pick-up by my shipping agent and the pick up
      money will be included in your payment to avoid any delay and to enable the
      shipping agent to schedule an appropriate time for the pick-up.

So let me hear from you soon if you are selling this, so that i can proceed
      on how payment will be made.
      Thanks.

Mrs Pamilar.

Onko kukaan törmännyt tähän Mrs. Pamilar ( Pamilar Smith) nimisen taakse kätkeytyvään ostajaehdokkaaseen? No, minulla tosin pyynti autosta on 12600,00 eikä 2600,00 euroa joka myynti- ilmoituksessakin hintana. Jos olisin myymässä kolme vuotta vahaa autoa 2600 ekellä niin vois olla sähköposti tukossa tiedusteluista Suomestakin ;)

Taitaa liittyä samaan ryhmään kuin Venäläisten naisten rakkaus, "rahat minulle niin matkustan luoksesi". Rahat menee ja kukaan ei tiedä kenelle. Tässä tapauksessa menis auto ja rahatkin.

On tää netti kyllä tosiaan kaikelaisia huijareita täynnä =) Onneksi löytyy "vertaistukea" keskustelupalstoilla ja kokemuksia miten meitä yritetään huijata.

• Opelisti

Jopa vanhaa -90 vuosimallin Opel Vectraa himoitaan Lontooseen!!!??? hintapyyntöni on vain 300 euroa mutta toki haluaisin noinkin pienehkön summan suoraan omaan kätöseeni..
        PayPal- tiliä kovasti ehdoteltiin..
        Taidanpa myydä naapurin Osmolle, hän tarjosi Opelista huikeat 100 euroa. ;-)

• soareristi

Äskettäin yritti joku lontoosta ostaa anopin -99 poloa ja kovasti olisi ollu halukas paypalia käyttämään. hintapyyntönä oli meillä polosta1600€ ja sielä briteissä alkaen oli vastaavat alkaen 200£ luultavasti olis halunnu maksattaa meillä liikasummat itelleen takasin. Nimeä käytti Leon Walker...

• m077

sama juttu insinöörinä laivalla ja haluaas ostaa moottorikelkan pitääs avata paypal tili mut oon ilmoittanu jo 2x että only cash ei muuta vaihtoehtoa
      ja nimi oli joku johnson morgan!

• Jussi_

Ovat hupaisia huijareita, vielä ovat liikkeellä huhtikuussa 2011.

Laitoin auton myyntiin nettiin ja viikon päästä tuli tällainen yhteydenotto. Ensin Skypellä nimettömänä tekstari jossa hotmail osoite johon piti vastata.

Mitä sanotte tästä:

"Hello, I have looked at it a few times now, and i'm satisfied with the condition, I would be making the payment through paypal, which is a safe and reliable method of payment... Let me know your price for it . I hope to hear from you soon, and i will make all transportation preparations for the it to be transported to my home in London,UK. If possible can you send me some recent picture?"

Vastasin että unohdin kertoa että ohjauspyörä on vasemmalla puolella, en voi myydä autoa Lontooseen... ...haa,haa.

Kompastuivat omaan nokkeluuteensa.

• just joo

melkei samanlainen viesti tuli minullekkin muutama päivä sitten, vähä haiskahti niin rupesin nettipalstoilta asiaa tutkimaan ja kas kummaa.. :) :)

• ????????????????????

Tässä minun paypal ostajani:
      "Hi mate, I have looked at it a few times now, and after looking around, i'm
      satisfied with the great condition but what's your actual price for it. I love a
      bargain, so i would like to get it as soon as i can. I would be able to make payment
      through paypal, i find it the easiest way to use my credit card safely and is a safe
      and reliable method of payment... Let me know your price for it . I hope to hear
      from you soon, and i will make all transportation preparations for the it to be
      transported to my home in London,UK. If possible can you send me some recent picture
      or video of the item ?"

Aika samanlainen kuin edellinen :) Erik Nyberg ostajana.
      Rahaa tuli paypaliin,mutta ei omalle tilille saakka,olisi pitänyt maksaa rahtimaksut 1100 euroa western unionin kautta,ja nekin britteihin..

• amy666

Haha! Mulle on kirjoitellut taas Paul Nyberg. Taitaa olla koko "suku" liikenteessä :D

sama viesti minullekkin ostajana vaan Rick Smith

• tori/nettiauto

Joo, samanlaista tekstiä on liikkeelä. Tällä kertaa nick hugley... tori.filtä oli bongannut

• TS51

Ja tässä ostaja, joka haluaa ostaa autoni. Kovasti ihmettelin, millainen huijaus on kyseessä.

Is this van available for sale? Vastasin, että yes, it is.

When last was it serviced, how long have you owned it?? and what's your lowest price for it. I would be able to make payment through paypal, i find it the easiest way to use my credit card safely and is a safe and reliable method of payment... Let me know your price for it .I hope to hear from you soon, and i will make all transportation preparations for it to be transported to my home in Manchester, UK.

En taida jatkaa kirjeenvaihtoa tämän Ralph Watersin kanssa. Hyvä, kun keskustelupalstoilta saa tietoa.

• Näiden kalamiesten käytössä on väärennetyt PayPal-sivut, jos omaa tilin siellä niin lähettäjän osoite poikkeaa hieman oikeasta.
        Just tänään lähetin oikeaan osoitteeseen näitä kalasteluviestejä.
        [email protected]

• carina88

Mulle tuli saman tyylinen viesti. Ostajana oli Paul Sobrinho

• Ellu67

Minä sain tällaisen viestin. Jotenkin sun saama teksti kuulosti oudon tutulta.

Heppu kyseli jotain huoltoasioita, kauanko olen auton omistanut...jne...
        Aivan sama teksti kun sulla. Jo on kamalat autohankinnat kun kaikille noita lähettelee. Miten tällaista huijausjuttua ei saada kitkettyä pois. Interpol vain asialle ja äkkiä. Afrikka on täynnä huijareita ja varkaita.

• hahhahhahhahha

Itellä kans Nettiautossa ilmotus ja paypal ostaja:

Hi mate, I have looked at it a few times now, and after looking around, i'm satisfied with the great condition but what's your actual price for it. I love a bargain, so i would like to get it as soon as i can. I would be able to make payment through paypal, i find it the easiest way to use my credit card safely and is a safe and reliable method of payment... Let me know your price for it . I hope to hear from you soon, and i will make all transportation preparations for the it to be transported to my home in London,UK. If possible can you send me some recent picture or video of the item ?
      Johnson Smith tällä kertaa.....

• 45K€ jäis saamatta?

Ralph Waters yritti minulta ostaa traktoria.

Onneks tuli aiheesta googletettua, eipähän tarvii viestiin vastata.

• Chevy van

Meillä kans kysely chevystä "Mrs Ella Forestilta"

When last was it serviced, how long have you owned it?? and what's your lowest price for it. I would be able to make payment through paypal, i find it the easiest way to use my credit card safely and is a safe and reliable method of payment... Let me know your price for it .I hope to hear from you soon, and i will make all transportation preparations for it to be transported to my home in Manchester, UK.

Eli sanasta sanaan sama kuin TS51:n saama viesti :D

• skopatar

Multa samoin sanoin osti Skopaa ja miltein yritti pakottaa heti laittamaan paypalia varten tiedot...jep.

• pakarinen

Juu munki chevyä yrittää ostaa tää Mrs Ella Forest ja maksu tottakai paypalin kautta taidampa haistattaa vitu.... tolle äijälle

• säljare

tässä viimeisin ostoyritys James Scodylta:
      Hello, after great consideration and hours trawlling the internet I would love to purchase this as it is exactly what i have been looking for! I love a bargain so lets make a deal, how low can you realistically go? I mentioned before this is precisely what i'm after and so am keen to get the ball rolling as soon as possible!I think the easiest way to pay is through paypal seeing as i would be using my credit card, i know they are reliable and secure and i usually find this the most efficient method. Oh and before i forget i will arrange transportation to my home so you wont incur any extra costs or anything like that. Hope to hear back from you soon.
      Ja kyse oli parin tonnin autosta....

• uutta tulee

Hi,

I was browsing through sites and your ad caught my eye. I am very interested in purchasing this from you. At present I am currently out of town due to the work I do, I am based in Calais and work as an engineer on ships. Now what I propose to you is this; Due to the fact that I am so far away right now I will gladly transfer you the amount via PayPal plus any excess transfer charges, what I would then also do is arrange for a private courier company to pick up from your address once you have received the payment into your Paypal account. The reason I choose paypal is that it is a reliable and secure way of making a payment online so works out better for both parties.

So in order to enable me to proceed with the payment could you please provide me with the following information:

Name
      Your PayPal e-Mail Address :
      Amount
      Phone Number

Kind regards,

James

sama james scody...
      ovelinta tässä aloituksessa oli että ensimmäinen kysely tuli tekstarina!!! vastasin sähköpostiin koska silloin tällöin tulee ihan oikeitakin juttuja tekstiviestin välityksellä enkuksi ja yhteystiedoilla. mutta kiitos vaan tännekkin kaikille alkoikin jo tuntua omituiselta tuo juttu. mutta pitäisköhän kuitenkin katsella vähän pidemmälle mitä tapahtuu onko oikeita ostohaluja... =)

• "Mrs Chroos Lennon"

Meillä puolestaan oli asialla "Mrs Chroos Lennon"

Viesti on sanasta sanaan samanlainen kuin pari aikaisempaa:

When last was it serviced, how long have you owned it?? and what's
        your lowest price for it. I would be able to make payment through
        paypal, i find it the easiest way to use my credit card safely and is
        a safe and reliable method of payment... Let me know your price for it
        .I hope to hear from you soon, and i will make all transportation
        preparations for it to be transported to my home in Manchester, UK

• JK

Moi,

Skootteri myynnissä ja Bobby Dean...otti yhteyttä ja teksti oli aika täsmälleen samaa eli

At present I am currently out of town due to the work I do, I am based in Calais and work as an engineer on ships. Now what I propose to you is this; Due to the fact that I am so far away right now I will gladly transfer you the amount via PayPal plus any excess transfer charges, what I would then also do is arrange for a private courier company to pick up from your address once you have jne...

Taidan laittaa napakan viestin takaisin.

• :I

joo minullekki laitto ensin tektiviestiä..

• Hahhaaa

Tällä kertaa Bill Johnson! Jokohan tällä hepulla alkoi nimikierros alusta....Tätähän on ihan hupaisa lukea. Kiitoksia muillekin viesteistä :)

"Hello,
      Thanks for your reply i have concluded to buy your car and thereby accept your price.
      I will make out payment to cover the cost of the car,pick up and shippment,i will not want to waste much time in this transaction.There are other vehicle i bought which i will need to ship together with your own for cheap labour.

I will need the following information from you,i will use the information to make out a certified bank cheque in your name and send it to your address.

(1) YOUR FULL NAME (name on cheque)..............
      (2)ADDRESS (for cheque delivery)...............
      (3) PHONE NUMBERS.............,

The total amount that will be on bank cheque will be (10,500 euro),cost for the car is (3,400 euro)I will have to instruct you on what to do with the extra money as soon as you receive the payment.
      Best Regards
      Bill"

• Aika moista touhua

Sain melkein autokaupat tehtyä, tosin en tiedä tästä ukkelista yhtään mitään eikä hän ole yhteystietojaan laittanut, nimi on Robert Shawn ja email on [email protected] ja kaveri oli ostamassa autoani seuraavasti:

Hello,
        Thanks for your reply i have concluded to buy your car and there by accept your price.
        I will make out payment to cover the cost of the car,pick up and shipment,i will not want to waste much
        time in this transaction.There are other vehicle i bought which i will need to ship together with your own
        for cheap labour.My shipping agent will come and pick up the car after you have received the payment

I will need the following information from you,i will use the information to make out a certified bank
        cheque in your name and send it to your address.

The total amount that will be on bank cheque will be (48,950 euro),cost for the car is (39,950 euro) And you will give the extra money to my agent when he comes for the pick up.
        Best Regards
        Robert

• PayPal autohuijaus

Tällä kertaa asialla Fred Boss... ei tullut kauppoja.

As for the payment,I will be paying via PayPal the fastest and secure way to pay online.I am currently off shore as per work and I don't have access to my bank account online(internet banking) but I have my bank account attached to my PayPal account

I have a private courier agent that will come for the pick once the payment have been verified into your account.The agent would also be taking care of the change of ownership and all other signings(paper works).

Please send me the email and full name used to create the PayPal account so i can pay in immediately and also include your address so my Agent can figure out the venue for the pick up.If you don't have a PayPal account, you can easily set up one log on to www.paypal.com and sign up,its very easy.

I await your reply asap.

• Nussbaum

Tässä yks tapaus 8)

Hi,

Thanks for the message. I was browsing through sites and your ad caught my eye. I am very interested in purchasing this from you. At present I am currently out of town due to the work I do, I am based in Calais and work as an engineer on ships. Now what I propose to you is this; Due to the fact that I am so far away right now I will gladly transfer you the amount via PayPal plus any excess transfer charges, what I would then also do is arrange for a private courier company to pick up from your address once you have received the payment into your Paypal account. The reason I choose paypal is that it is a reliable and secure way of making a payment online so works out better for both parties.

So in order to enable me to proceed with the payment could you please provide me with the following information:

Name
      Amount
      Phone Number

Kind regards,

Kim.

• Audi A6

Tässä Lontoon herra nimeltään Bobby Kendra ja vastaavanlainen teksti.

Thanks so much for the mail,am from united kingdom and i will make arrangement for pick up after
      payment..my pick up agent will come down at your door step to pick it up after payment..i would like you to
      know that i am really interested in buying the item,I am willing to offer you 3500 euro for it,I will not be able to
      come for inspection, all i need is your word of sincerity coupled with detailed photographs of the item to
      actually show that it is in good condition as described online please let me know if you accept my offer ????
      payment will be through paypal and the pick up will be arranged...i will be waiting to hear from you.
      Best Regard

• PayPal ehdotus

Bobby Kendra ilmeisesti on autoa vailla. Minullekin tuli ko viesti muunneltuna. Onneksi täältä löytyi sama Bobby. Kiitos tästä teille kaikille!!
      Taitaa Bobby ja hänen auto agenttinsa joutua muualta bemariansa...

• Mika hml

Venepuolella myös "samaa sukua" liikkeellä Fred Boss nimellä ja vastaavaa myös nimellä Lonny Morries:

".. I would like to be sure about the price for the vehicle but please do enlighten me about the present condition,the service history and send me some pics.
      What would be your reasons for this sales,how long has it been in your possession and your mobile number..."

".. As for the payment,I will be paying via PayPal the fastest and secure way to pay online.I am currently off shore as per work and I don't have access to my bank account online(internet banking) but I have my bank account attached to my PayPal account
      I have a private courier agent that will come for the pick up once the payment has been verified into your account.The agent would also be taking care of the change of ownership and all other signings(paper works).
      Please send me the email and full name used to create the PayPal account so i can pay in immediately and also include your address so my Agent can figure out the location for the pick up.If you don't have a PayPal account, you can easily set up one log on to www.paypal.com and sign up,its very easy.."

Että sellasia...

• Serkku

Bebby Kendra on näköjään edelleen ilman autoa, nyt hän haluaisin ostaa mun Golfin.

• HISSEMIES

Bobby on myös rallimiehiä, nyt haluaisi ostaa Historic-ralliauton.

• heheheeeeee

Nyt boby haluis ostaa Focuksen :D

• Bobby Kendra

Nyt Bobby on vailla Hondaa..

• Booobbyyyy

Mun vanha Rellukin tuntuisi kelpaavan Bobbylle. Puhelinnumeron perusteella kaveri on Kyprokselta...? Aika liikkuvaista sorttia siis tuntuu olevan.

• Combo rules

Bobby ja maakaasu - opeli! :)

• Passat -94

sama Bobby halunnut ostaa -94 passatini. Ei kertonut sijaintiansa mutta puhelinnumero on 35704578428.

• Brucesta ostaja?

Hi,

I was browsing through sites as i am currently looking for a (bike) and your ad caught my eye. I am very interested in purchasing this from you. At present I am currently out of town due to the work I do, I am based in Calais and work as an engineer on ships. Now what I propose to you is this; Due to the fact that I am so far away right now I will gladly transfer you the amount of (amnt) via PayPal plus any excess transfer charges, what I would then also do is arrange for a private courier company to pick up the (auto) from your address once you have received the payment into your Paypal account. The reason I choose paypal is that it is a reliable and secure way of making a payment online so works out better for both parties.

Name
      Amount
      Phone Number

Kind regards,
      Bruce.

• Passat -94

aika samalla tavalla kirjoitettu kuin Bobbyn eka yhteydenotto.

• jettani

Nyt olisi Smith Parkar ostajana, parin sadan hintaiselle 20v. volkkarille... :D

I'm satisfied with the great condition but what's your target amount for it, as i would like to get it as soon as i can. I would be able to make payment through paypal, i find it the easiest way to use my credit card safely and is a safe and reliable method of payment... Let me know your price for it . I hope to hear from you soon, and i will make all transportation preparations for it to be transported to my home in Malaysia. If possible can you send me some recent picture or video of the item ?

• Miten kävi?

Poliisitv:n tarina on opettavainen:
      http://yle.fi/poliisitv/uhrin_tarina.php
      'Kun huijari auton/moottoripyörän/hifin "myi"/"osti" '

Tarinassa ulkomainen ostaja maksaa auton ja ekstraa (kuluja) shekillä, joka osoittautuu muutaman viikon päästä katteettomaksi. Pankki perii summan huijauksen uhrilta eli esim. auton myyjältä. Huomaa vielä, että shekin summa oli auton hintaa suurempi. Ovelaa!

Minullekin tuli Nettiauton ilmoituksesta ostotarjous Mrs. Ella Forestilta. Hän (luultavasti jonkin muunniminen mies) pyytää käyttämään PayPalia maksukananvana.

Nyt herää kysymys PayPalin luotettavuudesta: Voivatko Ella Forest ja hänen liikekumppaninsa (autojen ulkomaiset massaostajat) huijata PayPal-systeemiä? Miten he vetävät rahansa sieltä takaisin vai saako myyjä rahat? Onkohan poliisilla tästä tietoa? Onko kukaan myynyt autoaan tällä tavalla? Jos olet, kerro miten kävi.

• Parkar

Smith Parkaria kiinnostaa myös teini-iän ohittanut voortini, jonka bongasi tori.fi -palvelusta. Näinköhän kaveri on perustamassa automuseota?

• Passat -94

Jos paypalia käyttää niin ostajalla on 45pv palautusoikeus paypalin mukaan. Eli paypalia käyttäessä "ostaja" maksaa auton jonk jälkeen noutaa sen ja rahtaa sen johonkin kauas. Tämän jälkeen hän "huomaa" että auto ei olekaan sellainen kuin kuvauksessa ja haluaa purkaa kaupan. Myyjä joutuu tällöin palauttamaan rahat ja vielä lisäksi hakemaan autonsa ties mistä kaukaa jos eutoa edes on enään olemassakaan.

• Transit

Kiitos varoituksista, Smith parkar melkein onnistui huijaamaan meitäkin! Luulimme, että Paypal olisi luotettava tapa siirtää rahaa.

• hevoskauppaa

hevoskauppakin saa tästä näemmä osansa. mulla siis hevonen myynnissä netissä.

Greetings,

I saw your advert regarding your ....horse...... ,
      For sale , I would like to know your price on demand in
      Euros, recent images and present
      Conditon because i would love to make a quick purchase .
      van richard

--- vastaus, jossa kerron hevosestani tarkemmin, lähetän kuvia ja hintapyynnön 28 000 e.

Greetings ,
      sorry for not geting back to you in time
      Thanks for the email back to me,i would be very glad to
      purchase 1 of your horses and i would like you to know that
      i would like to purchase it for my daughter and also my wife
      and i would be presenting it as a gift to them both and also i
      would like you to know that my wife is a vet doctor by profession
      and she would be the one to take care of the horse as they
      grow ,i would also like you to have pics scanned to my shipping
      agents email address which is [email protected]
      i would be handling the shippment of the horse no matter the cost
      becos i do want their safety,
      i do know how it feels loosing something that is very close to you
      like your horse but i can give you my words that it is going to a good
      home, i would also like you to know
      that my wife is a vet doctor by profession and also a very good horse
      rider and she would be the one to take care of the horse as it grows
      stronger and bigger and i can always scan pics of the horse to you as it
      grows if that is ok with you and i have 2 other friends who are
      willing to purchase a horse.
      I await your price of the horse in euros and would be looking
      forward in your soonest reply.
      van richard

- hintapyyntö 28 000 e uudestaan. kysymys siitä, mihin maahan hevonen olisi matkustamassa.

Greetings

The price is good and I'm very comfortable with the amount. I am
      located in ireland with my family .i am very interested in making a
      good proposal. i love to make a quick purchase considering the price
      of ..HORSE. ..... in YOUR country.

Due to discussions with my attorney on the phone, he agreed to make
      the payment of the sum of 29,000euros to make sure you reserve the
      .......HORSE...... for him. i am also caPable of handling and taking
      care of shipping and if you do not mind .

Because of the large sum of money involved I need
      your full details so the sum can be paid directly to your
      Bank officer and bank account.

below are the details

Bank Name:

Bank address:

account name or beneficiary:

Account Number:

Branch code:

Route Code:

YOUR name of your bank officer(very important):

and also your full postal address

So if you are ok with the my method of payment which is faster and
      much convinent I will await your news with your information so that
      payment can be posted as soon as possible and reported. Hope to read
      from you soon.

Rgds

--- tarjosi maksavansa siis vielä tonnin enemmän, kuin mikä pyynti oli. :DD vastasin viestillä, jossa kerroin, että hevosesta täytyy tehdä kunnon kauppakirja ja hyväksyn maksun ainoastaan käteisellä, samalla hetkellä kun hevosen omistajuus vaihtuu. ei taida gap van richardsista kuulua enää...

• Joo jätkät nyt silmät auki, olin jo aivan kaupan humuissa myös kys aiheesta, jes sain auton myytyä.. noh sama bobby dean davidhän se kuvioissa pyörii.. ALABAMASTA asti.
      tilitiedot paypalista laitettu menee ja rahat tulossa.. taidan venttailla ton 45pvä ja sen aikana selvitellä tota maksun/huijauksen puolta helsingin pääpankilta PAYPAL:ilta. katotaas tää homma loppuu nimittäin. saako jätkä juotuu oman soppansa. alla lopullinen sopimus-viesti.. hyvin samaa kaliberiä ku yllä olleella Nussbaumilla...! varokee. ei muuta

Hi,

I was browsing through sites and your ad caught my eye. I am very interested in purchasing this from you. At present I am currently out of town due to the work I do, I am based in Calais and work as an engineer on ships. Now what I propose to you is this; Due to the fact that I am so far away right now I will gladly transfer you the amount via PayPal plus any excess transfer charges, what I would then also do is arrange for a private courier company to pick up from your address once you have received the payment into your Paypal account. The reason I choose paypal is that it is a reliable and secure way of making a payment online so works out better for both parties.

Bobby Dean David
      Date of Birth:
      8/29/1952
      Most Recent Address:
      188 Agricola Rd, Dadeville, AL 36853
      Criminal Records:
      0 records found
      Aliases/Name Variations:
      David Bobby, Bobby Davis, Bobby D David

Name
      Amount
      Phone Number

Kind regards,
      David.

että insinööri vedäs kettu päähän ja visitoi täällä ni kattottaa.

• SRaj

Että tämmöistä tänne...

Hi mate, I am really interested in your merchandise and I am ready to buy it. I would love to come over down myself and see the merchandise but I'm not able as I'm a sailor currently out of states and I'm from England. I have looked at the merchandise listing a few times now, and after looking around, i'm satisfied with the great condition but what's your actual price for it. I love a bargain, so i would like to get it as soon as i can. I would be able to make payment through paypal, i find it the easiest way to use my credit card safely and is a safe and reliable method of payment... Let me know your price for it . I hope to hear from you soon, and i will make all transportation preparations for the it to be transported to my home in London, UK. If possible can you send me some recent picture or video of the item ?
      -Cheers-

Rick Smith

6B- 6D the Orchard

Blackheath Grove

London

SE30DQ

United Kingdom

• Tapsa52

Sama Rick Smith on ostamassa minultakin autoa Lontooseen. Enpä taida myydä.

• Teme0007

Täällä Capt Mark More kyselee passatin perään :)

Esitän hieman tyhmää katsotaan kauanko jaksaa tsättäillä :)

• Teme0007

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. First let me start by saying sorry for any inconvenience this letter of mine might cause you. Regards to your car, I’m interested in buying your car and would have loved to visibly inspect the car personally but my present location and nature of my job will not allow me to do so. So please bear with me. From the looks and description of the car, I am satisfied with it and am willing to buy the vehicle at the price you quoted.Let me have the pleasure to introduce myself to you first and foremost, I am Captain Mark More writing you from my field area at 3rd Infantry Division of the Engineering Unit; UN Military Base Ba'qubah Iraq.Based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Iraq come this year ending, I have been deployed to come and work in your country's defencive forces base.The aim is to help beef up terrorist targeted states mostly the United States and the European Union on the war against terrorism. I believe you will maintain the trust and confidence of what I am about to reveal to you to enable me conclude this transaction with you. I have in my possession the sum of 6.2 million USD that was recovered on one of our raids in a terrorist Camp here in Baghdad but I did not submit all the money to the military authority as I needed this money for ourselves and families and after all these years and much scrutiny by the military authorities.I packed my own share of money in a trunk box and deposited the box with the Red Cross Agents here in the military camp and informing them that it is my personal belongings that I want to send to my relative.

Based on the suffering we undergo here some of us do meet such luck.It happened that I went for this raid with the men in my unit and i decided to take it as my share for my suffering as a soldier here in this land filled with suicide bombers. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent as my personal belongings informing him that I am making contact for my relative to whom I will like the box to be deliver to. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money. It is better you help me keep this money safe until I come to meet with you for the investment of the money there in your country.I cannot move this money to the United States because I will be in Europe for about three and half years. If you accept, I will make all arrangment with the Red Cross to transfer the box money to you and made you the beneficiary.

I just need your acceptance and all is done. Please if you are interested in this transaction i will give to you the complete details you need for us to carry out this transaction successfully.I decided to find someone that is real and not imaginary and that is why i went to a secured site where i can be sure that the person is real. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities which are secured so nobody can monitor our emails. I will only reach you through email because our calls might be monitored. I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. Besides You have to remove the car from the advert list: I will buy the car at your price rate but Please i want you to assure me that you will assist me in this deal so as to present you as the beneficiary of the funds. Waiting for your earliest response. Please if you are interested, I will suggest you provide to me with these information's of yours so as to enable us proceed with the transaction:

Your full names..........
      Your full contact address.......
      Your direct telephone number........
      A scan copy pf your identity card. Via your international passport copy or driving license for a prove and identification of the person I am dealing with.

Best regards
      Captain. Mark More

• Volvo ja Smithit

Minullakin olisi ostaja Englannista ja väittää ostavan auton miehelleen Harry Smithille. Nainen on siis Nina nimeltään. Onko kellekkään tullu tällaselta henkilöltä autosta kyselyä?? Ihme kyllä ei ole PayPalia ehdottanut vaan International Bank Transferia.. että että mitäs sitä tekis :D

• ÄLÄMENELANKAAN

Älä mene lankaan, Huijausta.

• onko kukaan törmännyt Darrin turneriin? tori.fi:n kautta otti yhteyttä täysin samanlaisilla viesteillä kuin yllä, eka viesti puhelimeen ja sit kiire vastata s-postiin, lupas kans maksaa paypalin kautta.

• DarrinTurner

Jep, darrin turner vaikuttaa nettiautossakin.. Älä siis menen lankaan.

• Nightstalker

Samanlainen otti yhteyttä ihan eskettäin minulle:

"I'm interested in the purchase and i would like to get it as soon as i can but how long have you owned it and when last was it checked for faults and is there any visible dent/scratch on the body? and what is your best price for it ? and also i would handle the preparation of transportation to my home in London,UK and i would be paying through PayPal as that is the fastest,safest and easiest way i can use my credit card online. If possible can you send me some recent picture or video of the item respond to me soon..

Darrin Turner"

Autoni on tori.fi ja nettiautossa

• Ei kannata lähteä...

Dodii, sinisilmäisenä ja huumassa autokaupoista pääsin siihen asti, että kaveri lähetti shekin, mutta painotin viesteissäni tälle Macdon Williamsille, että auto ei liiku mihinkään ennen kuin rahat ovat fyysisesti tililläni. Vein shekin pankkiin ja kertoivat, että shekki on sellainen, että rahojen saanti voi kestää 5-6 viikkoa, saisin rahat vasta sitten kun pankki on ne saanut toisesta pankista, joten sinäänsä minulla ei ollut hätää, eli jos shekki on huijausta ja katteeton, niin auto pysyy minulla. No pankista sitten ilmoitettiin, että kysymyksessä on huijaus. Ihmettelen sitä, että miksi lähettää katteeton shekki, kun tietää, että auto ei vaihda omistajaa ennen kuin rahat on saatu. Yhteenvetona voin tähän todeta, että jos saatte alla olevia viestejä, niin älkää tuhlatko aikaanne ja vaivaanne, koska rahoja ette saa.

Eli ensin tulee viestiä ja kysymystä Nettiauton kautta ja sitten tietyssä vaiheessa alla olevaa viestiä, kun mukamas on hyväksynyt hinnan.

Hello X,

Thanks for your reply i have concluded to buy your Vehicle and thereby accept your price.
      I will make out payment to cover the cost of the Vehicle i will not want to waste much time in this transaction.My shipping agent will come and pick up the Vehicle after you have received and confirm the payment.

I will need the following information from you,i will use the information to make out a certified bank cheque in your name and send it to your address.

The total amount that will be on bank cheque will be (35,000 euro),cost for the Vehicle is( 24,700 euro)Please you will have to give the extra money on the cheque to my agent when he comes to pick up the Vehicle.
      Best Regards.

Summat keksitty.

Huijari on siis nimellä Macdon Williams esiintyvä heppu.

Älkää lähtekö noihin mukaan!!!!!!

• alexxxandra

Mrs Choors Lennon yritti just ostaa multa mopon.... kiitos teille jotka postasivat hänestä, laitoin ihan kivan viestin menemään ;)

"And do you seriously have nothing better to do than try to scam Finnish people out of our cars and mopeds? You're SAD and we're not idiots"

• Are U F:ing kidding

Onko kukaan törmännyt Aslan Hagrid:iin?
      Satumainen nimi henklöllä. Puolet Narniaa ja puolet Harry Potteria. Koittaa ostaa Nettimotosta..

• Tuore huijaus

Hi,

Thanks for the message. I was browsing through sites and your ad caught my eye. I am very interested in purchasing this from you. At present, I am currently out of town due to the work I do. I am based in Drogheda and work as an engineer on ships. Now what I propose to you is this; Due to the fact that I am so far away right now I will gladly transfer you the amount via PayPal plus any excess transfer charges, what I would then also do is arrange for a private courier company to pick up from your address once you have received the payment into your Paypal account. The reason I choose paypal is that it is a reliable and secure way of making a payment online so works out better for both parties.

Name:
      Amount:
      Phone Number:

Kind regards,

Ungria Carlos

• spoof

Jos huijari kertoo maksaneensa PayPal:in kautta ja sieltä tuleekin postia niin sekin on huijausta. Kannattaa katsoa osoitetta tarkkaan ja viesti kannattaa välittää [email protected] osoitteeseen. Varmistus huijauksesta tulee aika nopeasti.

• Olli
        spoof kirjoitti:

Jos huijari kertoo maksaneensa PayPal:in kautta ja sieltä tuleekin postia niin sekin on huijausta. Kannattaa katsoa osoitetta tarkkaan ja viesti kannattaa välittää [email protected] osoitteeseen. Varmistus huijauksesta tulee aika nopeasti.

Mrs Choors Lennon yritti huijata minulta auton maksamalla enemmän kuin pyysin. Onneksi googletin enkä mennyt halpaan!

• Certified Bank Chequ

Harry Gardon

• skopatar

Meillä Skopan ostajana David Harrinson :) Muuttanut Lontooseen ja yksityinen kuljetusyhtiö hoitaa homman...rahat äkkiä pay paliin :)
        Tässä ote viimeisestä viestistä:
        I want you to know that I have arrange a private shipping company that will come to finland and pick the bike from your door step down here in UK and they will handle all necessary thing about the buying of the bike both the sale contract and the signing of the papers so all you just need to do now is to send me your paypal details for the payment to you.

hahaha - kävelköön.

• Melkein innostunu
        skopatar kirjoitti:

Meillä Skopan ostajana David Harrinson :) Muuttanut Lontooseen ja yksityinen kuljetusyhtiö hoitaa homman...rahat äkkiä pay paliin :)
        Tässä ote viimeisestä viestistä:
        I want you to know that I have arrange a private shipping company that will come to finland and pick the bike from your door step down here in UK and they will handle all necessary thing about the buying of the bike both the sale contract and the signing of the papers so all you just need to do now is to send me your paypal details for the payment to you.

hahaha - kävelköön.

Paul Sobrinho niminen tällä kertaa yrittämässä ;) että ne saatana osaa...

• AG

Kiitti tästä viestistä. Sama herra Gardon oli kiinnostunut myös mun autosta. Viesti vaikuttikin tosi oudolta ja ajattelin googlettaa kaveria. Jäädään odottelemaan kunnon tarjouksia.

• scammers suck

Paul Sobrinho:

Hello, what is the present condition of the moto ? when last do you service the moto ? do you have the complete document of the moto ? can you send me some resent pictures of the moto ? i will need the moto shipped to United Stated as soon as i can,

Here is my home address

Address; 54 Calstock Ct.
      State; Burke
      City; Virginia
      Postal Code; 22015
      Country; United States

I would be able to make payment through paypal, i find it the fast and safest way to send money online and is a safe and reliable method of payment... what is your target price for the moto ? i will take care of the transportation preparations for it to be transported to my home address in United State.
      Await your reply.

Tällästä.

• Susanna

Hello, what is the present condition of the car ? when last do you service the car ? do you have the complete document of the car ? can you send me some resent pictures of the car ? i will need the car shipped to United Stated as soon as i can, I would be able to make payment through paypal, i find it the fast and safest way to use my credit card and is a safe and reliable method of payment... what is your target price for the car ? i will take care of the transportation preparations for it to be transported to my home address in United State.

Await your reply.

Tässä lisää huijarin yritystä.

• JM

Minuun otto yhteyttä Matt Woods... Ostaja on opetellut suomea..

Hinta on kunnossa minun, (€10,800) aion opettaa minun henkilökohtainen avustaja antaa sinulle shekin, joka kattaa kaikki kulut car.The tarkastus kattaa maksu autoa ja lähetys maksun, syystä, että haluan kaupan olla nopea inother ei menetä sitä toiselle ostajalle, kun vähentää varsinaisen maksun auto ja muita, jotka voivat keksiä loput on lanka, jonka voit merenkulun agent.they käyttää sitä lähettää auton minun sijainnin, lähettäjä todennäköisesti halua noutaa sen, kunnes ne liikkeelle, tasapainoinen kytketty niistä on maksu palvelut, kuljetukset ja takaisin, raivaus-ja muut maksut tämän transaction.They ei tule autoon, kunnes olet saanut vahvistuksen pankista että tarkastus tyhjennetään minun on nimi kirjoitetaan tarkastuksen ja osoite, jossa voin lähettää sen sekä puhelinnumerosi, jotta voin aina soittaa seurata etenee asioita.
      Tule takaisin minulle mahdollisimman pian.

• hfkjsdfkjsd

Tämän kaverin kielenope on translate.google.com

• Taas@

liikkeellä huijareita! tässä minun versioni!

Hi,

I am very interested in purchasing this from you. At present I am
      currently out of town due to the work I do, I am based in Calais and
      work as an engineer on ships. Now what I propose to you is this; Due
      to the fact that I am so far away right now I will gladly transfer you
      the amount via PayPal plus any excess transfer charges, what I would
      then also do is arrange for a private courier company to pick up from
      your address once you have received the payment into your Paypal
      account. The reason I choose paypal is that it is a reliable and
      secure way of making a payment online so works out better for both
      parties.

Peter Craig
      Date of Birth:
      09/30/1967
      Most Recent Address:
      Calle san Pedro n 2 portal 6 2B Villanueva del pardillo Madrid,28229
      Criminal Records:
      0 records found
      Aliases/Name Variations:
      Peter Craig

So in order to enable me to proceed with the payment could you please
      provide me with the following information:

Name
      Phone Number
      Amount:

Kind regards,
      Peter

• sylvester silva

Meiltä olisi Sylvester Silva halunnut ostaa Audin ;) Osoite on näköjään ihan sama kuin Peterillä!

Hi,

I am very interested in purchasing this from you. At present I am
        currently out of town due to the work I do, I am based in Calais and
        work as an engineer on ships. Now what I propose to you is this; Due
        to the fact that I am so far away right now I will gladly transfer you
        the amount via PayPal plus any excess transfer charges, what I would
        then also do is arrange for a private courier company to pick up from
        your address once you have received the payment into your Paypal
        account. The reason I choose paypal is that it is a reliable and
        secure way of making a payment online so works out better for both
        parties.

Sylvester Silva
        Date of Birth:
        09/30/1967
        Most Recent Address:
        Calle san Pedro n 2 portal 6 2B Villanueva del pardillo Madrid,28229
        Criminal Records:
        0 records found
        Aliases/Name Variations:
        Sylvester Silva

So in order to enable me to proceed with the payment could you please
        provide me with the following information:

Name
        Phone Number
        Amount:

Kind regards,
        Sylvester

• Large-72

Minulta Richard Ortiz haluaisi ostaa vanhan Saabini.

Thanks for your response. I'm ok with the price and condition you gave me and i will be paying through paypal(www.paypal.com).. So i will be paying directly into your PayPal account  without any delay, and i hope you have a paypal account and if not you can easily create your PayPal account on their website at www.paypal.com and send me your PayPal email for the payment and here is my details below to show you that am seriously interested in your item

Richard  Ortiz
      103 Navigator Drive,
      Southall -Middlesex, UB2 4UU,
      United Kingdom
      England
      Date of Birth:
      11-01-1960

So kindly get back to me with your PayPal details like this below

Full Name:
      PayPal Email:
      Phone Number:

As soon as i receive this details from you, i will proceed with the payment immediately and i have already arrange for a private shipping agents that will come for the pick up of the item at your house door step and they will take care of the picking up document including the full information to pick up the item at your house door step. So I will need your home address as soon as the payment is made to you..

Thanks.  

• kalle

Sama Richard kuin 19.5 .2012 ja ihan sama teksti ja osoite yritti ostaa auton minulta tänään.

Ensin luulin että kyseessä on Suomessa asuva ulkomaalainen mutta kun näin osoitteen ymmärsin että asiat eivät täsmää. Se mitä en ymmärtänyt miten Paypalillä voi huiata. Luettuani nämä sivut ymmärrän. En aio vastata enää hänelle.

• auto myynnissä...

James Sanders halausi ostaa autoni. Shekki 13500 ja auton arvo 4500. Ilmeisesti rahtari vie polkupyörällä autosta osan kerralla, koska palkkio rahtarille on niin kova... Vaikka itse puhuukin kiireestä koska rahtikustannukset ovat matalammat...

Sitä mietin, että onko oikeasti niin tyhmiä ihmisiä, että antavat itseään huijata näillä? Pakko kai niitä on olla, kun jaksavat yrittää..? Ihan yhtälailla mietin, että kuka urpo antaa pankkitunnuksia tmv sähköpostitse. No, ehkei nämä vaan ole kaikille niin selviä nämä asiat. Kiva olisi tietää numeroita, että kuinka moni on rahansa menettänyt tällaisille ostajille..

Hello,
      I'am very sorry for the delay in my response i travelled however, i have concluded to buy your car and there by accept your price.
      I will make out payment to cover the cost of the car,pick up and shipment,i will not want to waste much
      time in this transaction.There are other vehicle i bought which i will need to ship together with your own
      for cheap labour.My shipping agent will come and pick up the car after you have received the payment

I will need the following information from you,i will use the information to make out a certified bank
      cheque in your name and send it to your address.

The total amount that will be on bank cheque will be (13,500 euro),cost for the car is (4,500 euro) And you will give the extra money to my agent when he comes for the pick up.
      Best Regards
      James

• mm

Sierran haluaisi kaveri ostaa ja PayPalilla maksaa, olipa hyvä että löysin tämän sivun, ei tarvitse enää ihmetellä mistä on kyse...

I'm satisfied with the price and condition and I am buying this internationally to England and i would arrange for the Transportation to my home in Wales but i would be paying through PayPal as it is the fastest & easiest way if you dont have a PayPal account all you need to do is visit www.paypal.com and register with them. and do not worry about paypal charges, i will take care of that directly from my account Okay? . So if you accept the proposal, you should send me your info requested below if you have an account already:-

Name :
        PayPal Email :
        Mobile Number:
        Total amount :

or you can send me a PayPal money request,

Name:Blazquez matinez luis vicente
        PayPal account email:[email protected]
        Phone Number: 447024095414

• Nk
        mm kirjoitti:

Sierran haluaisi kaveri ostaa ja PayPalilla maksaa, olipa hyvä että löysin tämän sivun, ei tarvitse enää ihmetellä mistä on kyse...

I'm satisfied with the price and condition and I am buying this internationally to England and i would arrange for the Transportation to my home in Wales but i would be paying through PayPal as it is the fastest & easiest way if you dont have a PayPal account all you need to do is visit www.paypal.com and register with them. and do not worry about paypal charges, i will take care of that directly from my account Okay? . So if you accept the proposal, you should send me your info requested below if you have an account already:-

Name :
        PayPal Email :
        Mobile Number:
        Total amount :

or you can send me a PayPal money request,

Name:Blazquez matinez luis vicente
        PayPal account email:[email protected]
        Phone Number: 447024095414

Jep jep, ihan saman niminen herra ja viesti samanlainen :D

• huffini

hahah! käytiin tälläsen apinan kanssa just keskustelua miun kahentonnin ooppelin ostamisesta. :DD
      jauhoi ja jauhoi paypalista ja agentista ( LONTOO) JA MITEN HAKEE AUTON SIMPELEELTÄ , EI JEESUS?? kertoi olevansa hyvin kiireinen bisnes mies ja että ei itse pääse katsomaan / tarkistamaan, joka viestissä tämä sama alku.. kun kirjoitin että rahat only cash agentin mukana tai suomalaiselle tilille.. niin vastaus oli tämä:

Thanks, I really appreciated your quick response over my request, I think the price is negotiable as I would like to offer you 2,000Euro for the lowest price as you have stated. And I would have come for an inspection…but due to the nature of my job and location.. I will not be able to come for inspection, am a very busy type as I work long hours everyday, I have gone through your advertisement and I am satisfied with it. As for the payment… I will be paying you via the fastest and secure way to pay online (PayPal). I have a private courier agent that will come for the pick up after the payment have been made and he take up everything after payment have been made… so no shipping included. Thanks for been kindness and considerate.. await your response asap.”

I insisted on paypal because i don't have access to my bank account online as i don't have internet banking and i can't go to the bank due to the nature of my job, but i can pay from my paypal account, as i have my bank a/c attached to it, i will need you to give me your paypal email address so i can make the payments asap for the vehicle and pls if you don't have paypal account yet, it is very easy to set up, go to www.paypal.com and get it set up , after you have set it up i will only need the e-mail address you use for registration with paypal so as to put the money through.

oikeesti vitun idiootit säikyttelee pientä tyttöä, mie jo aattelin että mitä vittua?! onneks löyty tämä keskuustelu..

Name ;Desmond Hatchett
      Address: 26 Shepherd Street
      City: Mayfair
      County: London
      Post Code: W1J7TQ

• roiwutrnjk

" i can't go to the bank due to the nature of my job"
        Loistavaa kamaa :-)

• MollyHatchett
        roiwutrnjk kirjoitti:

" i can't go to the bank due to the nature of my job"
        Loistavaa kamaa :-)

Ruhahaa. Huumormiehii noi huijarit, sano.

• Matlockk

Mulla on kauhee ripuli.

• James Hector on yksi kusetusnimiä..

I'm satisfied with the price and condition and I am buying this internationally to England and i would arrange for the Transportation to my home in London but i would be paying through PayPal as it is the fastest & easiest way to pay... and do not worry about paypal charges, i will take care of that directly from my account Okay? . So if you accept the proposal, you should send me your info requested below if you have an account already:-

Name :
      PayPal Email :
      Mobile Number:
      Total amount :

or you can send me a PayPal money request, so that i can proceed with the transfer and then we can arrange for my transport agent to come for the pick up after you received your money. I will need your home address too for the pick up to be arranged. Thanks alot.

• autohuijareita juu

No jo on autonkipeitä matkustavaisia Iso-Britannia pullollaan :DD

Hi mate, I have looked at the car again few time now,and i'm satisfied with the great condition according to the picture you display. But When last have you services the car?

Right now am in Bermuda, but the car would be delivered to my home in Uk,London...But don't worry about the shipment...I will arrange the pick up.Let me know your price for it.

Does the car develop any problem since you have been using its around and why are you selling out the car? Am really interested in buying the car from you.

And what's your actual last price for it. I love a bargain, so i would like to get it as soon as i can. I would be able to make payment through Paypal, i find it the easiest way to use my credit card safely and is a safe and reliable method of payment.

I hope to hear from you soon, and i will make all transportation preparations for it to be transported to my home in Uk,London.

Cheers

Näin runoili minulle Daniel Herrero :D

• 29 vuotias MB

Nettiauston myynti-ilmoituksen perusteella tuli ostotarjous:

When was it last serviced, how long you owned it? and what is your lowest price. I would be able to make payments via PayPal, the easiest way I give my credit card safe usage and is a safe and reliable method of payment ... Let me know your price. I look forward to hearing from you, and I will prepare all forms of transport to be transported to my house in United State.

Ota yhteyttä kysyjään seuraavilla yhteystiedoilla: Jorge Fillipe
      Puhelinnumero: 13934885575
      Sähköpostiosoite: [email protected]
      Haluan, että minuun otetaan yhteyttä sähköpostilla

Näistä huijausyrityksistä tietämättömänä menin vastaamaan auton ylimalkaisesti auton huolloista ja tinkasinkin jopa 5% ;D

Tätä palstaa luettuani alkoi kuulostaa turhan tutulta

Good to have your reply. I am Jorge Fillipe from Florida, USA. and would have loved to come and inspect this at your place myself, but I am a nerve and presently off-shore. I am interested in buying this ,and pls make sure it is in condition described. I will appreciate more pictures if available and will be sending your money asap. My shipper will be available to pick this up as soon as payment is made. Do you have paypal account? because, I have a paypal account that I can easily send money through because, its good for business payments. Get back to me with your paypal email address and name in order for me to have your money sent on time. Confirm sale to me and remove the add from posting.
      Regards''

Nyt lähinnä mietityttää löytyykö aikaa/pahantahtoisutta tarpeeksi jäädä odottelemaan katteettoman shekin liikuttelua

• viestiäni täydentäen

En ruvennut (ainakaan vielä) tekemään jäynää. Ei ehkä käy ihan kieliopilliseksi malliksi, mutta arvelisin että viestin sisällön ymmärtää suomalainenkin:

Sorry I don't and will not have a paypal account - it's too unrelaiable. Car will only be sold in cash at bank office where we can check that money is ok, and papers will be signed - then car is all yours. If this is ok for you please let me know when we shall make the deal, before that car will be available to buy.

Best regards

• Moro!
      Nyt selvisi, miksi nämä "rehdit" englantilaiset autokauppiaat (Nigeria) :O) tyrkyttävät tuota paypalia maksuvälineeksi. Mulla on nimittäin siellä tili, ollut jo monta vuotta.
      Yritin kokeeksi lähettää tytölleni Filippiinelille 1000 php, noin 20 euroa, hänen tililleen, mutta paypal ei vahivstanut (verify) hänen paikallisen pankin tiliä, joten rahat eivät siirtynetkään hänen tililleen niinkuin piti, vaan makasivat tilillä kuukauden.
      Mutta maksumääräyksen pystyi helposti perumaan, aikaa on 60 päivää.
      Peruin sen, ja kas, tililleni ilmestyi rahaa 19,57 euroa, refund fee oli noin euron luokkaa.
      Rahan palautkseen ei tarvinnut vastapuolen hyväksyntää.

• adam_poland

Hello, My name Adam, I'm from Poland, and because of Translater Google I can understand even mielenkiintoisia keskusteluja kirjataan suomalaisia :)) Thank you :) Hare Krsna :)

Today I also have offer from UK :)) Mister Richard Ortiz :))

"Thanks for your response. I'm ok with the price and condition you gave me and i will be paying through paypal(www.paypal.com).. So i will be paying directly into your PayPal account without any delay, and i hope you have a paypal account and if not you can easily create your PayPal account on their website at www.paypal.com and send me your PayPal email for the payment and here is my details below to show you that am seriously interested in your item

Richard Ortiz
      103 Navigator Drive,
      United Kingdom
      England
      Date of Birth:
      11-01-1960

Full Name:
      PayPal Email:
      Phone Number:

As soon as i receive this details from you, i will proceed with the payment immediately and i have already arrange for a private shipping agents that will come for the pick up of the item at your house door step and they will take care of the picking up document including the full information to pick up the item at your house door step. So I will need your home address as soon as the payment is made to you."

• __jarzi__

Joo. Ei hele. Mullekki pukkasi viestin kännykkään

about your advert online is your motor still vaild for sale
      ([email protected]).. regards Luis

itselläki rapialla 2000€ chrysleri myynnissä. Empä taida tähä viestii sen enempää noteerata. Vaikuttaa näitte viestie jälkee niin huijaukselta.

• hellelleena

Sain minäkin textarin ensin puhelimeeni, sittemmin edellistenlaisen meilin. Hinnoista ei vielä ole puhuttu edes, ja autoa kovasti halutaan.
      John Mikael Sanfridsson on asialla. Götanmaalta, Ruotsista. Koskapa hemmo on töissä Itämerellä ingengöörinä laivalla, ei itse pääse katsastamaan eikä halemaan autoa. Passinsa numeronkin oikein laittoi tulemaan, ja muuta tietoa. Luottokortilla Paypalin kautta. Pyysin nimittäin rahat suoraan suomalaiselle tililleni. Ei käy, kestää liian kauan ?? No. Haiskahti hiukan vilpillisesltä, joten annoin asian olla.

• elevator

Tämä samainen henkilö oli kovasti kiinnostunut myös Golfista. Miten näitä ei saa kitkettyä netistä?

Richard Ortiz
      103 Navigator Drive,
      United Kingdom
      England
      Date of Birth:
      11-01-1960

Full Name:
      PayPal Email:
      Phone Number:

As soon as i receive this details from you, i will proceed with the payment immediately and i have already arrange for a private shipping agents that will come for the pick up of the item at your house door step and they will take care of the picking up document including the full information to pick up the item at your house door step. So I will need your home address as soon as the payment is made to you."

• ei hölmö

Ja minulta yritettiin ostaa moottoripyörää, joka myynnissä tori.fin kautta. Paypalin kautta tarjosi maksua tämä BEN MOORE, joka muuten sattumoisin asuu Madridissa samassa osoitteessa kun muutama muukin täällä kerrotuissa tarinoissa =) Kertoi olevansa merillä töissä eikä sen vuoksi pääse kauppaa tekemään paikan päälle. JOopa joo.....

• hahaha

Törmännyt Blazquez Matinez Luis Vicenteen, viestitellyt hänen kanssaan ja väitti maksaneensa minulle Paypalin tilille. Mutta kappas vaan, että viestit jotka muka tulivat "Paypalilta" niin tulivat eri osoitteesta kuin oikeat Paypal viestit.
      Kannattaa aina ottaa selville mitkä ovat virallisia sivuja kun jotkut voivat tosiaan mennä halpaan.

• 300C

Nonnii, hienoa että tämä viestiketju oli olemassa. Minuun otti yhteyttä jokin Dan HammerSmith ja kyseli lisää kuvia autosta. Yhteyden otto tapahtui saman kaavan mukaisesti kuin muillakin, Ensin teksiviesti ja sitten hotmail osoitteella.
      Oli myös kovasti tuota Paypalia tarjoamassa.

Vastasin kyllä että saa lisää kuvia, mutta auton luovutus tehdään käteiselle naamakkain.

Kovasti laittoi takaisin viestiä ja paypalia pitäisi käyttää ja agentti noutaisi auton. Lupasi maksaa vielä minulle aiheutuvat kulut päälle. Oliko 3,9% ostosummasta tai jotain.

No ei tarvitse enenmpää reagoida näihin.
      Olisi hyvä saada jotain varoitusjuttuja suoraan nettiauton sivuille, sekä muihinkin autojen myyntisivuille, jotta ihmiset osaisivat heti varoa näitä.

Kiitoksia teille kirjoittajille tästä. olsiin muuten varmaan edennyt vielä vähän pidemmälle, mutta kun tämä epäilytti jo nyt, niin oli hyvä että googlasin tästä.

Eli varoikaa myös Dan HammerSmithia...

• hölmökö?

Minuun otti kanssa yhteyttä sähköpostilla juuri kyseinen Dan Hammersmith,halusi tietää auton viimeisen hinnan ja kyseli myös lisää kuvia autosta,lähetin lisää kuvia ja ehdotti että hinta on ok ja lupasi myös tuon 3,9%hyvityksen ja maksutapa olisi ollut paypal,itse olisin myös varmasti mennyt huijarin retkuun mutta kiitos tämän palstan kaupanteko loppuu tähän eli KIITOS kaikille kirjoittajille ja varokaa Dan Hammersmithia!!!

• gilera

Mulla oli just asialla Tom Petersen niminen häiskä Lontoosta, halus ostaa meidän mopon :) ja järjestäis rahtaukset ja kaikki... kuulosti niin hyvältä että ei voi olla totta!

• geguli

Otti yhteyttä bonnie lyons viestillä. Ensin lähetti tekstiviestiä ja lopulta halusi ostaa asuntovaunun allaolevallasähköpostilla.

Thanks for the response,i will take the item for EUR including PayPal Sub charges since i am interested in the immediate purchase.I just moved to the United Kingdom,where this is needed and i will be making use of a shipping company to have this picked up from you and have it delivered to me.Further arrangements will be made with you in regards to the pick up once i have paid you.I would appreciate if you email me with more pictures (if available) too since i won't be be able to see this in person,So do get back to me with the details below so that i could proceed with the payment:

Name:
      PayPal Email address
      Cell Phone No:

i will go ahead with the payment through PayPal and if you don't have an account with paypal, you can just visit, www.paypal.com and sign up for an account with your e-mail.

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible so that we could finalize this transaction.

I wait to read from you soon.

• Grand Fox

Hello seller, i would like to know if the car is still available for sale,please get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks and best regards. Grand Fox.

Good...May i ask what is the last price you are willing to sell the vehicle and should in case i want to come for the check and test-drive,where is the vehicle located?.
      Thanks and best regards,
      Grand

I want you to know that am very interested in purchasing this from you. i am ok with the present condition of the vehicle and thanks for being considerate with the price. At present I am currently out of town due to the work I do, I am based in Calais and work as an engineer on ships. Now what I propose to you is this; Due to the fact that I am so far away right now I will gladly transfer you the amount via PayPal plus any excess transfer charges, what I would then also do is arrange for a private courier company to pick up from your address once you have received the payment into your Paypal
      account. The reason I choose paypal is that it is a reliable and secure way of making a payment online so works out better for both parties.

Nmae;Grand Fox
      Date of Birth:
      09/30/1967
      Most Recent Address:
      Stuart House, Eskmills Business Park, Musselburgh EH21 7PB.Scotland
      Criminal Records:
      0 records found
      Aliases/Name Variations:
      Grandy

Name
      Phone Number
      Amount:

Kind regards,
      Grand

• temekk

Hahahahaa!! :D ^ TÄYSIN sanasta sanaan oleva keskustelu tapahtui minullekkin, mutta Ralph Campton nimellä :D

• kannatti googlata

Näyttää olevan aktiivista toimintaa. Sain juuri ostotiedustelun =)

• Idioottejako?

Jep, Ralph Campton lähetti viestiä tänne suuntaankin!

• Lucas James

Listan jatkoksi Lucas James, Middlesexistä, Imperialistejen valtakunnasta.

• Yrittää vieläkin

Samaa kakan jauhantaa jatkaa DAVID MARK from scotland ja haluaa sinun lähettävän ensin vähän rahaa tällaiselle herralle

Name : Charles Morris
      >City : Aranjuez
      >State: Madrid
      >Country: Spain

• paypal maksu

Jos tulee ilmoitus että haluaa maksaa PayPal:illa ainoa oikea on PayPal.com EI .co.uk, .net, .fi, .org, .gov ja niin edespäin. Minuakin yrittivät huijjata ja melkein saivat XXXX summan rahaa mutta onneksi hoksasin tuon loppuosan joka oli .co.uk ja otin yhteyttä oikeaan paypaliin ja sanoivat heti että huijari liikkellä.

• lontoolaiset

Garry Cole on myös kova poika ostamaan kevaria!

• BBBHHH

Ei kandee vastata noihin, mutta tänään vastasin huvikseni: Cash only, no cheks, no Paypal, no Western Union. Eipä kuulunut enää mitään kaverista sen jälkeen.

• Pay Palle

Homma jatkuu edelleen. Myyn auton kesä/talvirenkaita ja englantilainen Matt Johnson ilmoittautui halukkaaksi ostamaan kohteen pojalleen lahjaksi. Luuli että myyn auoa. Ilmoitin, että romuauto ei maksa mitään vaan kyse on renkaista. Halusi silti tehdä kaupat romuautosta ja ilmoitti että 300 eur ylisumma rahaa yht. 800 eur odottaa PayPalille maksua, kunhan hoidan kuljetusliikkeen kulut 300 eur ensin päältä pois. Sain kolme PayPalilta (tai siltä näyttävää) tullutta vahvistusviestiä rahojen maksusta ja kehoituksia tehdä maksusuoritus. Mys WesternUnion oli vedetty mukaan. Kielioppivirjheistä, joita oli tosin vain muutama, päätellen Matt ei ole Englannista vaan ehkäpä Suomen itäpuolelta.
      PayPal lienee melko turvallinen, vaikka yksi avaamani tili näyttää kadonneen taivaan tuuliin. Tilillä oli pieni summa rahaa, mutta ei löydy kyselyistä huolimatta ja tunnukset hukassa.

• kauppapoika

Kun alkaa tulemaan näitä paypalmaileja, katsokaa ettei lähettäjä ole PYPAL.com Paypal.comin sijaan.

• Transit98

Listaan voi lisätä Darrin Ralph ja Collin Prisca. Toinen merillä, tällä erää Bahamalla, toisen kanssa en antautunut niin pitkään kirjeenvaihtoon, että sijainti selviäisi.

• niinpäniin

Tuli myös ko. huijausviesti, tällä kertaa nettiauton kautta (ÄLKÄÄ MISSÄÄN NIMESSÄ MAKSAKO MITÄÄN MINNEKÄÄN):

"I had just receive an alert from the PayPal customer care that your payment has been completed via PayPal, With a total of €1,150.00 EUR sent to your PayPal account, €750.00 EUR is for the merchandise, €350.00 EUR is for the shipping fee and the extra €50.00 EUR for the western union charges, So you will be sending the shipping fee to shipping agent address via western union before your full money can be release into your account for you to be able to cash and so that the shipping agent can come for the pick up".

So below is the shipping agency address where the shipping fee would be confirm via western union

Name : M I C H A E L - S E G U N
      Address: No 10 Stadium Road
      City: Ibadan
      State: Oyo
      Postal Code: 23402

• Sellasta

I'm sorry for the silly question,I guarantee that i will refund all the money to every cent left,6500 euro is a good price and i'm ready to make payment so as to enable us finish the deal,all you need do is send me your PayPal email or better still you could send me a PayPal money request,here is my email i registered with PayPal [email protected]...
        I'll be waitng for your kind response...

Have a great weekend

Joel

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 11:17 AM, Juha Mastokangas wrote:
        You agree the price, but you still asking me how much i want the car??? If I must pay the shipping, I want you guarantee me you pay back all money etc...

Juha Mastokangas

joel winston kirjoitti 26.10.2013 kello 10.43:

It's not like i can't purchase directly from America, but the last time i made a purchase in America, it got me into a lot of trouble and almost into jail as it was a stolen car that i had purchased.. That is why i made up my mind to purchase internationally..

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 12:42 AM, joel winston wrote:
        I agree with the price and i'm satisfied with the condition too,i'd like to know how much you want for the car. I am buying it internationally to America and i would pay you through PayPal as it is the fastest & easiest way for me to make payment at this moment, do not worry about paypal charges, i will take care of that and about the transportation, i shall arrange for a transport agent to come to your home directly for the pickup .

so if you accept this transaction, you should send me your info requested below if you have an account already with paypal:-

name :
        payPal email :
        mobile number:
        total price :

or you should send me a PayPal money request, so that i can proceed with the transfer and then we can arrange for my transport agent to come for the pick up, after you receive your money. I will need your home address too for the pick up to be arranged.

Best regards

Joel

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 8:46 AM, Juha Mastokangas wrote:
        I just bought a new car.
        Condition of the car is good for their age.
        I bought it car diler from Joensuu 02/13.
        Price of the car is 6500€.
        Not modified at all.
        There is a scrach on right mirror.
        Service history is ok.
        I promise the car is in good condition
        and it to run for a long time.

I asked you a few questions too:
        Why would you want to buy a car from here and forward it America?
        Where in the america?

Juha Mastokangas

joel winston kirjoitti 25.10.2013 kello 17.55:

I'm interested in buying your car .. but first i have few questions for you :

why are you selling the car?

how would you describe your car’s condition?

where was this car bought?

how much do you want for the car?

how long have you owned the car?

has it been modified in any way?

is there any visible scratch or defect on the body that i should know about?

do you have service history?

i won't be able to view it but can you guarantee me it is in a good condition?

sorry about the too much of question. I hope to hear from you soon, and i will make all transportation preparations for it to be transported to my home in America.
        Best regards

joel.

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 2:43 AM, Juha Mastokangas wrote:
        Hi. Car is still for sale

Juha Mastokangas

> joel winston kirjoitti 24.10.2013 kello 9.34:
        >
        > Hi, is your car still up for sale?
        >
        > Best regards,
        >
        > Joel

• Too good to be true
        Sellasta kirjoitti:

I'm sorry for the silly question,I guarantee that i will refund all the money to every cent left,6500 euro is a good price and i'm ready to make payment so as to enable us finish the deal,all you need do is send me your PayPal email or better still you could send me a PayPal money request,here is my email i registered with PayPal [email protected]...
        I'll be waitng for your kind response...

Have a great weekend

Joel

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 11:17 AM, Juha Mastokangas wrote:
        You agree the price, but you still asking me how much i want the car??? If I must pay the shipping, I want you guarantee me you pay back all money etc...

Juha Mastokangas

joel winston kirjoitti 26.10.2013 kello 10.43:

It's not like i can't purchase directly from America, but the last time i made a purchase in America, it got me into a lot of trouble and almost into jail as it was a stolen car that i had purchased.. That is why i made up my mind to purchase internationally..

On Sat, Oct 26, 2013 at 12:42 AM, joel winston wrote:
        I agree with the price and i'm satisfied with the condition too,i'd like to know how much you want for the car. I am buying it internationally to America and i would pay you through PayPal as it is the fastest & easiest way for me to make payment at this moment, do not worry about paypal charges, i will take care of that and about the transportation, i shall arrange for a transport agent to come to your home directly for the pickup .

so if you accept this transaction, you should send me your info requested below if you have an account already with paypal:-

name :
        payPal email :
        mobile number:
        total price :

or you should send me a PayPal money request, so that i can proceed with the transfer and then we can arrange for my transport agent to come for the pick up, after you receive your money. I will need your home address too for the pick up to be arranged.

Best regards

Joel

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 8:46 AM, Juha Mastokangas wrote:
        I just bought a new car.
        Condition of the car is good for their age.
        I bought it car diler from Joensuu 02/13.
        Price of the car is 6500€.
        Not modified at all.
        There is a scrach on right mirror.
        Service history is ok.
        I promise the car is in good condition
        and it to run for a long time.

I asked you a few questions too:
        Why would you want to buy a car from here and forward it America?
        Where in the america?

Juha Mastokangas

joel winston kirjoitti 25.10.2013 kello 17.55:

I'm interested in buying your car .. but first i have few questions for you :

why are you selling the car?

how would you describe your car’s condition?

where was this car bought?

how much do you want for the car?

how long have you owned the car?

has it been modified in any way?

is there any visible scratch or defect on the body that i should know about?

do you have service history?

i won't be able to view it but can you guarantee me it is in a good condition?

sorry about the too much of question. I hope to hear from you soon, and i will make all transportation preparations for it to be transported to my home in America.
        Best regards

joel.

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 2:43 AM, Juha Mastokangas wrote:
        Hi. Car is still for sale

Juha Mastokangas

> joel winston kirjoitti 24.10.2013 kello 9.34:
        >
        > Hi, is your car still up for sale?
        >
        > Best regards,
        >
        > Joel

Hei,

sama mies/nimimerkki Joel Winston on ostamassa 1.11.2013 yli kymmenen vuotta vanhaa suomalaista pököttiä ja haluaisi viedä sen Sveitsiin. Hinta on vieläpä täällä myytävien yläpäästä. Rahat hän siirtäisi PayPal -palvelun kautta ja agentti noutaisi auton. Hän ei ole kiinnostunut edes näkemään autoa ja hyväksyisi (yli-)hintaisen tarjoukseni. Varmasti tekemässä elämänsä kauppoja.

VAROKAA NÄITÄ! Selvästi huijausyritys, jos kerran aiemmin ollut ostamassa jenkkeihin, eikä edes kirjoita kuten amerikkalaiset, ja nyt ostamassa Sveitsiin. Joopa joo.

Muistakaa tämä: Jos jokin kuulostaa liian hyvältä ollakseen totta, se myös useimmiten on sitä. "They promise something for nothing, and give you nothing for something". Tämän opin BBC:ltä jo kauan aikaa sitten.

• Timppaxx

Näyttää kelpaavan ihan kaikki mitä vaan myydään, samaa tarinaa vanhan 205:n kanssa, kuvien perusteella ostaa näkemättä ja PayPalin kautta maksaminen...
      Eiköhän luoteta kuitenkin ihan käteiseen maksutapana ja kotimaiseen ostovoimaan.

Tuttu nimi: joel winston

"2013/10/31 joel winston

Hello.
      I'm interested in buying it... But firstly i would like you to answer my questions:

Why are you selling it & how would you describe the current condition?

How much is your best offer for it? & Are you the first owner & How long has it belonged to you?

I expect your response soon ."
      "I agree with the price and i'm satisfied with the condition too. I am buying it internationally, i would pay you through PayPal as it is the fastest & easiest way for me to make payment at this moment, do not worry about paypal charges, i will take care of that and about the transportation, i shall arrange for a transport agent to come to your home directly for the pickup .

name :
      payPal email :
      mobile number:
      total price :

Best regards "

• Heikkipoika69

Moi kaikille tässä viestiketjussa mukana oleville sekä lämmin kiitos!
      Joel Winstonin kanssa meinasin minäkin alkaa kaupantekoon kun kovin reilusti rahaa tarjosi Huyndai Getzistäni. Onneksi törmäsin tähän keskusteluun! Taitaa nyt kaupanteko Joelin kanssa loppua niinkuin se kuuluisa kanan lento....

• Chevy

Joel Winston oli minultakin "ostamassa" Kalosia... =) =) Tällä kertaa hän oli parasta aikaa öljynporauslautalla Austraalian kupeessa ja auto olisi matkannut Suomesta vallan Kanadaan saakka! =)

• ogomo nogomo
    • Huijaukset jatkuu

Tällä kertaa nimimerkillä: Anderhalde​n bernhard

Olisi halunnut ostaa kevaria...

Viesti alkoi: Is your bike still available for sale? Contact [email protected]
      Ja paypalilla rahasiirrot jne.

I agree with the price and i'm satisfied with the condition too, and i'm buying it internationally to Switzerland and i'm willing to pay through PayPal & i'll cover the paypal fees too, and about the transportation, i shall arrange for a private transport company to come to your home for the pickup .
      If you agree with this, i would require the details below to proceed with payment:

Name :
      PayPal Email :
      Total Price :

or you may send me a PayPal money request, so that i can proceed with the transfer and then arrange for the pick-up, after you receive your money. I will also need your home address too for the pick up to be arranged.

i expect your reply soon .
      Bernhard.

• Kummola

Nyt ois James Harvey kiinnostunu hankkimaan 2000€ Golfin toiselle puolelle planeettaa Las Vegasiin vaimolleen Sarah Adamsille... jos ei lähempää löydy, nii saa vaimo kävellä jatkossakin!

• anttut

Tämä lienee samaa sarjaa?

Honda VT 750 C2 Shadow:n (tori.fi:ssä) ostajana Peter Mathias Wendelboe Ruotsista:

Keskustelu on häkellyttävän uskottavaa:

Viesti 1:

Hello.
      I'm interested in buying it... But firstly i would

like you to answer my questions:

Why are you selling it & how would you describe the

current condition?

How much is your best price for it? & Are you the

first owner & How long has it belonged to you? do you

have recent pictures of it to share?

I expect your response soon .
      Peter

Viesti 2, saatuaan yksityiskohtia tuotteesta:

Hello,
      Thanks for the detailed message,
      I agree with the price and i'm satisfied with the condition too. I am buying it internationally to Sweden and i would pay you with PayPal as it is fast & easy for me to pay with right now, don't worry about paypal charges, i will take care of that and about the transportation, i shall arrange for a transport agent to come to your home for the pickup .

If we have a deal, you should send me your info requested below if you have an account already with paypal:-

Name :
      PayPal Email :
      Mobile Number:
      Total Price :

or you should send me a PayPal money request, so that i can proceed with the transfer i will also add the 3.9% to the payment for the Paypal charges and then we can arrange for my transport agent to come for the pick up, after you receive your money. I will also need your home address too for the pick up to be arranged.

i expect your reply soon .
      Peter

Viesti 3, kyseltyäni esim. miksi haluaa ostaa prätkän juuri Suomesta:

I am buying the as a surprise birthday present for my son and i chose to buy it from Finland because i have made several purchase in the past and i have never had a problem with the merchandise,i can send you a copy of my driver's license for the paper work or better still you can un-register the bike then i can register it in my name when it get's here..

Please inform me which would be the best.

Ajattelin ensin vielä huvikseni vastata, että normaalilla pankin tilisiirrolla myynti kyllä onnistuu, mutta tämän viestiketjun löydettyäni taitaa tämäkin olla jo aika selvä huijausyritys.

• vexi47

Tässä myös uusi "yrittäjä" Pamela Morgan (Canada)

I agree with the price and i'm satisfied with the condition too. I am buying it internationally to my home in Canada and i would pay you through PayPal as it is the fastest & easiest way for me to make payment at this moment, do not worry about paypal charges, i will take care of that and about the transportation, i shall arrange for a transport agent to come to your home directly for the pickup .

name :
      payPal email :
      mobile number:
      total price :

or you should send me a PayPal money request, so that i can proceed with the transfer and then we can arrange for my transport agent to come for the pick up, after you receive your money. I will need your home address too for the pick up to be arranged. I'd also be glad if you can send me more photos of the car.

i expect your reply soon :) .
      Pam.

• Melkein huijatuksi tuli

Pamela Morgan koitti minultakin ostaa auton. Onneksi eksyin tälle sivustolle ja näin nämä kaikki huijarit. Kiitos siitä.

Ketjusta on poistettu 2 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. Nesteen bensapumput pois, tilalle latausasemat

Näin se maailma muuttuu, kun Suomessakin liikenneasemat lopettavat polttoaineiden myynnin ja tarjoavat enää sähköä autoi
      Maailman menoa
    2. Mietin sinua nainen

Ikävöin sinua enemmän kuin voin myntää. Ajattelin et laitan sinulle viestriä (kirjoitin jo puhelimeen viestin) Sitten
      Ikävä
    3. Kyllä suoraan

Sanottua vi.tu.taa. Miksi en toiminut silloin. Sama kun olisi heittänyt smagardin menemään.
      Ikävä
    4. Haluan sinua mies

Saat minut kuumaksi.
      Ikävä
    5. Voisitko nainen kertoa mulle

Tykkäätkö sä musta, vai unohdanko koko jutun? Mä en viitti tulla sinne enää, ettei mua pidetä jonain vainoajana, ku sun
      Suhteet
    6. Härsilällä jännät paikat, saako hän 30 päiväsakkoa Rasmuksen tapauksesta

Syyttäjä vaatii peräti kolmekymmentä päiväsakkoa Härsilälle, vaikka todistajan mukaan Rasmus aloitti nuhjaamisen, jossa
      Lapua
    7. Voitaisiinko harjoitella rakas

Näiden tekoa? 👶👶👶👶👶👶
      Ikävä
    8. Nainen, viime aikoina olen itkenyt sinua yhä useammin

Niin kuin juuri äsken. Aamulla näin myös unta sinusta. Koskin unessa hiuksia päälaellasi, ja pyytelin sitä heti anteeksi
      Ikävä
    9. Oisko jii-miehelle jollakin asiaa

Jos vaikka on jäänyt joku asia sydämen päälle.
      Ikävä
    10. Ne alkaa aina yhdeltä

jos mies et ole sattunut huomaamaan!
      Ikävä
    Aihe