Maailmanloppu 2012 - Ehei!

asdfas

Eli nyt, halusin tehdä uuden keskustelun aiheesta. Moni teistä väittää että maailmanloppu tulee vuonna 2012.
Haluan nyt tässä todistaa kaikki väittämänne vääriksi.
Aloitetaan...

Ensiksi käsitellään FIKTIIVINEN Nibiru - planeetta.

Nasan nettisivuilla lukee
"Stories about the fictional planet Nibiru and predictions of doomsday in December 2012 have blossomed on the Internet. There are now (June 2009) more than 175 books listed on Amazon.com dealing with the 2012 doomsday. As this hoax spreads, many more disaster scenarios are being suggested. “Ask an Astrobiologist” has received nearly a thousand questions about Nibiru and 2012, with more than 200 answers posted. Many new questions are similar to those already answered. Following is a list of the most popular “Twenty Questions” organized in a logical succession and answered in some detail."

NASA:lle esitettiin kysymys:
"Can you prove to me that Nibiru is a hoax? There are so many reports that something terrible will happen in 2012. I need proof because the government and NASA are keeping so much from us."

NASA vastasi:
"It is not logical to ask for proof that the 2012 doomsday is a hoax. Your questions should be to the doomsday advocates to prove that what they are saying is true, not to NASA to prove it is false. If someone claimed on the Internet that there were 50-foot tall purple elephants walking through Cleveland, would anyone expect NASA to prove this wrong? The burden of proof falls on those who make wild claims. Remember the often-quoted comment from Carl Sagan that extraordinary claims demand extraordinary levels of evidence if they are to be believed.

However, I think that astronomers have reached the point where we can offer extremely strong arguments that Nibiru does not exist. A large planet (or a brown dwarf) in our solar system would have been known to astronomers for many years, both indirectly from its gravitational perturbations on other objects and by direct detection in the infrared. The NASA Infrared Astronomy Satellite (IRAS) carried out the first all-sky survey in 1983, and several subsequent surveys would also have seen Nibiru if it were there. Further, if a large mass passed through the inner solar system every 3600 years, we would see its disruptive effects on the orbits of the inner planets, and we don’t.

You don’t need to take my word for it. Just use common sense. Have you seen Nibiru? In 2008 many websites said it would be visible to the naked eye in spring 2009. If a large planet or brown dwarf were headed for the inner solar system in 2012, it would already be tracked by hundreds of thousands of astronomers, professional and amateur, all over the world. Do you know any amateur astronomers who are watching it? Have you seen any photos or discussion of it in the big popular astronomy magazines like Sky & Telescope? Just think about it. No one could hide Nibiru if it existed."

Nibirua EI siis ole olemassa. Ei huolta sen suhteen siis.
-------

Mayojen kalenteri.

Mayat uskoi, että kalenteri ja siinä olevat numerot (baktum) loppuvat kolmeentoista.
Osa Mayoista tiesi että baktumeita on enemmänkin kuin 13.
Mayojen kalenteri ei myöskään sano että 22.12.2012 tulisi maailmanloppu - siinä sanotaan että "ihmisten aikakausi loppuu"

Emme voi siis sanoa että ihmiset kuolisi tai tuhoutuisi jos ylipäätänsä haluamme uskoa Mayojen kalenteriin.
Mayojen kalenterissa on myös merkintöjä vuodelle 4000, joka tarkoittaisi että maailmamme ei ole vielä lähiaikoina lopussa.

"Why does the Mayan calendar say the world will end in 2012? I have heard that they have been pretty accurate in the past with other planetary predictions. How can you be sure you know more than they did?"
"Calendars exist for keeping track of the passage of time, not for predicting the future. The Mayan astronomers were clever, and they developed a very complex calendar. Ancient calendars are interesting to historians, but of they cannot match the ability we have today to keep track of time, or the precision of the calendars currently in use. The main point, however, is that calendars, whether contemporary or ancient, cannot predict the future of our planet or warn of things to happen on a specific date such as 2012.

I note that my desk calendar ends much sooner, on December 31 2009, but I do not interpret this as a prediction of Armageddon. It is just the beginning of a new year."

----

Tässä kaksi faktaa. Prove me wrong :)

Vastaukset

Anonyymi (Kirjaudu / Rekisteröidy)
    • Tigris Hibiscus

Kaikki on mahdollista, kunnes toisin todistetaan :)

Ketjusta on poistettu 0 sääntöjenvastaista viestiä.

Luetuimmat keskustelut

1. En usko et meistä tulee jotain

Se ei kuitenkaan estä toivomasta et tulisi. Toivon et voitas suudella ja se sais asioita loksahtamaan paikoilleen. Jutel
      Ikävä
    2. Kuvaile itseäsi

Kaivatullesi, niin että hän sinut tunnistaa.
      Ikävä
    3. Eini paljastaa nuorekkuutensa salaisuuden - Tämä nousee framille: "Se on pakko, että jaksaa!"

Discokuningatar Eini on täyttänyt upeat 64 vuotta. Lavoilla ja keikoilla nähdään entistä vapautuneempi artisti, joka ei
      Suomalaiset julkkikset
    4. Huomenta keskipäivää

Kivaa päivää mukaville ja söpösille. 🐺🫅❤️☕☀️
      Ikävä
    5. Yli puolella maahanmuuttajalapsista ei ole tietoja ja taitoja, joilla selviää yhteiskunnassa

Miksi Suomeen otetaan väkeä jolla on älyvajetta? https://www.hs.fi/politiikka/art-2000010730220.html
      Maailman menoa
    6. Oletko koskaan katunut kun

elämäsi tilaisuus jäi käyttämättä? 💔
      Ikävä
    7. Olen J-mies

Jos kerrot sukunimeni alkukirjaimen, ja asuinpaikkakuntani. Lupaan ottaa yhteyttä sinuun.
      Ikävä
    8. Ei sitten, ei olla enää

Missään tekemisissä. Unohdetaan kaikki myös se että tunsimme. Tätä halusit tämän saat. J miehelle. Rakkaudella vaalea na
      Ikävä
    9. Sinusta näkee että

Kaipaat paljon.
      Ikävä
    10. Haluaisin ottaa sinut syleilyyni mies

Olet suloinen...
      Ikävä
    Aihe